In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would absorb more than 1,000 grams of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1,000 grams of Poop. However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beeror other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting. Remember:
Water = Poop
Wine = Health
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, now that's something I never thought I'd hear you say. :)
And not to sound all technical about it, but e. coli doesn't equal poo. I think it would be much more than 1,000 grams of poo to get 1,000 grams of e. coli.
Post a Comment