My bags are packed finally! And I will be heading to the airport in less than an hour (thanks to Melinda who is making the trek to O'hare to see me off). I must say that my McManus room looks very bare. Boy am I going to miss the Living and Learning Center (with the exception of my hard as a rock mattress) -- yeah, I know you don't agree but I have to once again say -- McManus rules!
It has really been an honor to be part of Kellogg's Class of 08. I've made some fabulous friends over the past two years. You guys are all so smart and have taught me so much! I want to thank you for your friendships. Please note that this is not goodbye -- cause I hope to welcome each and everyone to Bordeaux over time. AND I'll see you when I am travelling (since there is literally someone I know in each city that I'll be selling wine in).
Nathalie: Thanks for putting up with my mess for two years.
Pati: Or should I say PPAATTTII -- I promise to only wear pre-approved outfits IF you promise to always be on time.
Melinda: I am never going to the gym at 5am ever again -- but will make an exception for you.
Viv: See you on the green and double green slopes; maybe we'll go crazy and go blue.
Matt J: To the Chief -- thanks for inviting me over for steak.
KaNeeTa: Do you want to be the red or black lady bug this coming Halloween?
Matt K: Thanks for not reporting me to the animal rights activists.
Matt C: Stay organized (I'll even let you close the computer plug as a good bye present).
Ashish: See you on Skype to over analyze life.
Mark: Thanks for saving me a seat in Ops; I think we are even now-- you forgot me for the group and I forgot your name -- although you did hit me with a baseball...
Jimmies and Jeanette: See you in Bordeaux for a wine reunion (no other reunion would be appropriate)
Mark Strat group: Thanks for making sure I have something to do when I get to work!
KMC: Every time you break a rule of marketing you'll think of us; every time you follow the rules -- think of Kotler.
Consumer Insight: timeless sophistication tagline belongs to you guys -- collect your royalies by visiting me!
Liz the Wiz: Thanks for always answering the phone.
Boston crew: Late night calls will now be at a reasonable time thanks to the time difference; only problem is finding a place blasting Livin' on a Prayer...I wonder how the French feel about Bon Jovi.
Okay -- last 15 minutes... :(
By the way -- It was exactly 20 years ago (well minus a week) that I moved to the states...
A bientot everyone.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was exactly TEN years ago yesterday, my 18th birthday, when my friend Simona left to move back to Italy... why is that my friends pick to move out of the country on my birthday? Is it me, or is it me? :) Bon voyage Aliners!
Post a Comment