Now, if they could only invent a portable Wii Fit that would go into my suitcase...
Monday, June 1, 2009
Wii Fit
Yes, it is lame that I rely on a box attached to my television to exercise...But after 2 weeks I can assure you that the darn machine makes me sweat and has indeed improved my posture! The number one benefit is that I don't have to leave home to get a full workout. Heck -- I can even exercise in crappy gym wear without offending anyone. It was after watching a TV show that highlighted the machine that I caved in and ordered it on www.amazon.fr (a gift sent from God for all of us that live on a plane and thus never have time to go to an actual store). The machine took about an hour to plug in and personalize then I was off and running (or jogging in place I should say). Today I unlocked the boxing exercise -- FANTASTIC. Anyways, for all those that have been using the Wii Fit in hidding -- there is no shame in playing games to break a sweat (versus belonging to a gym that you never have time to go to anyways).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment