In high school, I distinguished myself as a fierce fencer who hated running. In college, my classmates would have describes me as an over committed student involved in Alpha Phi Omega, pep band, etc. My former colleagues might all agree that this A-type always is undertaking some type of new project. I've lived in 4 countries and speak 3 languages (not that big of a deal when you meet my former Kellogg classmates).
A year ago I moved to France to work on my family's Bordeaux wine estate (Chateau Coutet, AOC Sauternes-Barsac). I spend more than half my time living out of my suitcase ("Home is where my toothbrush is") going around the world to tell and teach people about the sweet nectar that comes from our vineyard. Read about my adventure as I tackle spitting without spilling and try to regain some of my French identity (after spending 20 years in the States). Also, I am probably way too honest.
1 comment:
2 days after my birthday, good time. :)
Post a Comment